GOAB Startup Pitching Competition FAQs
GOAB Startup Pitching Competition countdown begins! In fact, the deadline to submit your entry is on Monday, July 31, 2017.
We understand that you have some lingering questions before you take action. So, we’ve decided to answer your frequently asked questions.
1. Do I have to buy GOAB tickets to apply?
No. Anyone can apply.
However, only the top 5 are required to attend GOAB to pitch in person. You must pitch in person on August 25, video pitches are not allowed for the final competition.
2. Will there be a ticket discount for the teams who will apply for the pitching competition?
Yes, The first 20 teams to apply will be eligible for 40% discount to GOAB. So, apply now!
3. Does it include accommodation and airfare?
No. The teams are responsible for their own airfare and housing. You can check our recommended nearby hotel and resorts here. If you still need help, contact us and we’ll do best efforts to assist.
4. When is the conference?
The annual conference which geeks are looking forward to attending will be held on August 24-25, 2017 at Princesa Garden Island Resort & Spa, Palawan Philippines.
5. What’s else is in store for you?
- Jitters when you pitch, but it will be worth it. 🙂
- Opportunity to practice pitching with experts before the finals.
- Loads of media exposure!
- A chance to receive additional mentoring/funding from investors in GOAB community
Again, the deadline to submit your application is on Monday, July 31, 2017. APPLY HERE.
For detailed mechanics, visit www.geeksonabeach.com